Saturday, November 01, 2014

MUSIC FAVORITES // OCTOBER 2014

Autumn has always been my favorite season, I love how everything turns in lovely shades of brown and how the weather just gets colder and life seems better. 
As this month gets me in a chilly mood I have been listening to really soft and slow tracks mainly, but also other upbeated ones.
I will make an 8tracks playlist really soon with this tracks and update this post with a link to the mix.

Still // Daughter
Wait // M83
Hurricane // MSMR
Sweater Weather // The Neighbourhood
Stay // Lewis Watson
Sleeping with Sirens // Iris
Burn // Ray Lamontagne
I wanna be yours // Arctic Monkeys
Take me to church // Hozier
Moondust // James Young
Stay with me // Aanysa cover
Wake me up // Ed Sheeran
You // The 1975
Never let me go // Florence and the Machine
I'm a mess // Ed Sheeran
Youth // Daughter
I'm not the only one // Sam Smith
Time // Hans Zimmer
Seaside // The Kooks
Flaws // Bastille
Sweater Weather // Mas Shneider, Alyson Stoner cover
Ocean Floor Kisses // Galimatias
The man who can't be moved // David Sam Ayson
No Angels // Bastille ft. Ella
Kiss me // Ed Sheeran

// LINK TO THE PLAYLIST //

No comments:

Post a Comment